I have had a cold this week. :( Uhg. I don't get sick very often, so I am pretty whinny about it!
I has been a decent 2 weeks at the office though. I was actually able to make a decent deposit and that felt GOOD! I have been getting about 1 new patient a week for the past 3 weeks so that is GREAT! Lets just hope that it keeps up.
I am so anxious to plant my garden. I need to get the early plants in, such as the onions, carrots, lettuce and spinach. But I have been told to wait on all the others till the first weekend in May. I am too excited to wait!! I am plant happy! :)
The chicken coop project has not yet begun, so maybe I will use that to keep me busy till May.
Baby is good. She is starting to stand for a couple of seconds on her own. She could do it longer, but she doesn't trust herself yet! She is so much fun. She giggles and loves to play "chase" or "hide" around the house. Chase being that I crawl around after her making lots of noises and she giggles and crawls away as fast as she can. And Hide being that I crawl and hide around a corner, then jump out at her when she comes around it. She just laughs and laughs!! It is the best sound ever!
Hubby is doing good. We have been getting along exceptionally well here lately. Maybe we are getting back into a good marriage again. Living apart for 2 years while I was in school sure did change things. But being out of school and having a home life has really made things better. We eat dinners together, and talk and have even resumed some romantic interests on a more regular schedule! Things are good!
I have alot of traveling coming up. Traveling is so hard with the baby. I am always so worried how a change in her schedule will affect her. She is a trooper and has always been fine though. I have to go to the City and do some continuing education the last weekend of April. My mom is coming from Colorado to go with and help out with Baby. Then, the first weekend of May we will be traveling south in Texas to go to a in-law wedding. It should be fun though. We have borrowed an RV and will be traveling in it with the Hubby's twin sisters and their spouses. It will be different to get to move around on the road. Play cards and such and not be stuck in a car seat. I also think it will be easier for Baby, cause it is a 10 hour trip and I can't imagine her having to sit in her car seat so much. So she will be able to be out and crawl around as well. Should be fun.
Well, I think that is about all I know today. Hope everyone is well. Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hope you had a good easter! glad to hear things are looking up business wise!
ReplyDeletei know i can't wait to get the garden planted. i'm hopeful that we'll start within the next week or two. just have to hope the weather cooperates... :)