Salli is a nice dog and I won't mind her around. She is young and has to be taught not to jump. She hasn't jumped on me yet but jumps around excitedly like she wants too, which is bad when carring the Baby in from the car or when company is out. I don't think it will be hard to teach her a few basic manners though.
The problem is...the Boss' STUPID dog is now hanging at our house because of her company. His name is Baron, he is a German Shepard and I HATE him. It's weird how I can love my own dogs so much and hate someone else's. It's kinda like children. I expect them to be taught basic manners and to follow them. Nobody has taught this dog anything, so it is a complete idiot. It doesn't help that I have never liked Shepard's either...
So, how do I encourage the Shepard to go away and Salli to stay??? BB Gun?? Hehe! J/K!!!!
Hopefully Baron will go back to his home down the hill soon and I won't have to worry about it. Cross your fingers! :)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment