1. My middle name is Erlene. My parents heard the name while watching the TV show HeeHaw. I watched the show and wanted to know what Erlene was like. She was pretty and blonde, but was the dumbest person on the show. I don't know how to feel about that.
2. I live out in the boonies and love it. You couldn't pay me to move back to the city.
3. I wish that I had better writing and speaking skills.
4. I truly enjoy breastfeeding my daughter and do not understand why more women do not do it. I think it is the most wonderful thing I will ever be able to give her.
5. I love my job(s). I think being a Chiropractor is a great profession. I also teach Anatomy at the local 4 year college and am a mom everywhere in between!
6. When I have to buy new underwear, if they are not the exact same style as the ones I have, then I buy all new and throw out my old ones. When I get dressed everyday, I want my underwear to always feel the same from one day to the next. Neurotic?
7. I shave my legs about every 2-3 months. Hey. I have blonde hair that doesn't show and stays soft. Plus, I never wear shorts. Why bother?
8. I am very scared of snakes.
9. I don't regret a single relationship or fling that I have had. I feel that all of those relationships and experiences helped to make me who I am. I am thankful for the good times I had and the people I had them with.
10. I am only on number ten? what else?
11. I have blonde hair, and didn't know that my best friend is judgemental towards blondes. Should I feel special or concerned?
12. My first child was born a girl but I was hoping for a boy first. I don't know why, either. And now that I have her, I realize it doesn't matter. You love them so much anyway.
13. I love tulips and Calla lilies.
14. I have managed to keep 2 aloe vera plants alive for the past 3 years. Now I am going to try a garden. Here is hoping for a green thumb...
15. I like NASCAR. Go Carl! Number 99!
16. I think my husband is a selfish person. But he thinks he is giving. Something I didn't realize when we got married.
17. I don't know my credit score, and am too scared to look.
18. I have wonderful parents. My mother tells me of the things that she thinks were her bad points as a mother, and I never felt them or feel that I was affected by them. So I am hoping that no matter how insecure I am as a parent, I will still do ok.
19. I have always been rather awful at physical sports. My husband has always made fun of the way I run. And here recently it came up around my dad, so I asked him if I ran funny. He said "yes" very bluntly. My husband CRACKED up.
20. I refuse to eat pork and beans. My parents used to make me eat them and I hated them. I was 18 years old and we were sitting at the table eating as a family. My parents told me to eat some. I said no. My dad got PISSED! My mom plopped a spoonful of the awful beans onto my plate and I told her I wasn't eating them. I had decided that I was 18 and no longer had to eat what I was told too. They were pissed but finally gave up making me eat them.
21. I have an awful memory. My friends remember so many things about our childhood that I can't recall for the life of me. I am sad that I don't have those memories. I would love to relive my childhood and write it down so that I could have the memories now.
22. I love to play Texas Hold em. I am not bad either.
23. I try to drink 100 ounces of water per day. I normally get close.
24. If I were to ever lose my husband or get divorced, I would not marry again. I love my life and my marriage, but don't think I would ever do the married thing a second time.
25. I wish I had bigger boobs. I will probably buy some someday. Completely goes against most of the beliefs of my profession, but hey...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment