So, I probably shouldn't be spending my time creating yet another procrastination tool, but what the hey. This is my practice post so I can try out different colors and such.
So, just a little about my day. It is Sunday, and of course, I spent the majority of it doing laundry. I vacuumed yesterday, so that was a chore out of the way. I managed to cook a big batch of spaghetti for lunch. It wasn't my best batch, but it hit the spot. Which reminds me, I badly need to go grocery shopping, cause noodles and sauce is about all I have to work with.
Last night my husband and I went on our "date" that I said I wanted on Thursday. It sucked. But that is a long long long story that will surely be told over and over on this blog, as that part of our relationship is the biggest hang up with me in my marriage.
So, for now, that is all I will type. Time to play with colors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! A JK blog! I'm excited to read more. And no, you don't sound stupid when you write!
ReplyDelete