Went with Hubby this morning to tag baby calves. 3 new ones. New life is so precious! The Baby loves to watch the cows too! I can't get over how intrigued she is. Don't tell, but we drive around the pastures with her on our lap so she can experience the sites.....shhh....we are bad parents!! hehe
It is a windy mess here today. Yesterday it was 74* and Baby and I went for a wonderful walk down our road. Today it is supposed to be 75*, but the wind is enough to knock you down. No walk today. :(
Our dog is limping around pretty good today, but I think he will live. I think he may have some injuries if not fractures of his left front paw, but there is nothing that could be done to such small bones other than put him in a cast that he will pack around. Since he is packing his leg anyway, we will wait and see how he does over the weekend. He is eating and drinking, so that is a good sign. Poor little fella. He is the Hubby's shadow and it is sad to see him out of commission.
Anyway. That's the update for Friday.
Weekend list...
1. still need to make up the sweet potato baby food
2. make a pot of chili
3. set up a game night for Saturday
4. the never ending laundry
5. humm..that's all I can think of right now. Don't know what to do with such a short list. I guess I could add the painting that I have yet to do in my house...nay, don't want to.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, a short list is a good list. :)
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by! i absolutely love our animals, and spent too long without them. we bought our place back in may and it is perfect for animals and everything we ever wanted.
ReplyDeletewe have no cows yet, although we have talked about adding a few. i had them for several years growing up, and i always loved the babies...they weren't scared of me (although the momma's didn't like me going to close to their babies!). we've also talked about the chickens, but not sure our dogs would leave them alone.
hope you stop by again!