Monday, February 2, 2009

Don't know much

Just thought I would drop in and say hello. I don't have much to write today. I am hoping for a good week again this week. I don't have much scheduled yet, but hopefully it will pick up.

I had a good weekend. It went by way too fast. I can't believe that a 3 day weekend can be so short. Was lazy on Friday, like normal. Went to a bridal shower in G. City, which took up the whole day due to the 2.5 hour drive. Then did laundry and such on Sunday before the game. Kinda bummed that I lost so much money, but oh well, it was fun.

I started the Baby on egg yolks tonight. It was interesting. She didn't seem to hate it, but didn't really like it either. I think because it was dry it was an interesting experience for her. I still haven't gotten anymore baby food made up. Need to get on that. I am running out of veggies to feed her. She will be living on fruit soon!!

The check off on my weekend list:
1. check
2. check
3. check
4. half a check
5. still on the list
6. check
7. check
8. still on the list
9. check!!!
10. check

All in all, not too bad!

Anyway, better get off and get ready for tomorrow.
nightie-night

1 comment:

  1. Heh, we just had her try the whole egg, first soft boiled then just scrambled. She loved them. And she doesn't seem to be allergic to anything. LOL That's where a large portion of her protein comes from. She has them a few times a week.

    Hope you have a great week. I'm glad you're still writing, I like reading about your life. :)

    ReplyDelete