Thursday, February 12, 2009

Significant Other Survey

Stolen from Drofen
This is a survey about you and your significant other and if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged:

♥ What are your middle names? Erlene, David

♥ How long have you been together?Married 5 years this past August. Total time together=6 years and 2 months

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Didn't. I saw him. Got his number. Called him and asked him out. Started dating..

♥ Who asked who out?I asked him out. But him being a gentleman, wouldn't let me pay for the date.

♥ How old are each of you?He's 30, I'm 26

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?His. One of the twins lives in town, the other 2 hours away. Mine are 8 and 12 hours away.

♥ Do you have any children together?One, 8 months old

♥ What about pets? His horse-Ditto, My horse-Kayro, Our dog-Buddy. Will have this spring-chickens and maybe a new dog if I can decide on one. I recently lost my dog of 12 years and don't know if I am ready to try to replace her yet.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?...Life...Um, I guess trying to get to a closer nit family is hardest. I am wanting more than he is giving.

♥ Did you go to the same school? Undergrad. Met in a boring animal science class

♥ Are you from the same home town? no. He's from somewhere small OK and I am from somewhere a little bigger than small Kansas

♥ Who is the smartest? Well, we each would say "I am". But truthfully, we are each very smart in our own areas.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Depends on the case. He gets his feelings hurt very easily with the simplest of comments, but I get lonely very easily. Either way, we each need to work on not hurting each other

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? No where exciting. Probably the local grocery store that makes sandwiches and pizzas

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?Um, either SD or Vegas? Which one is farther. I think Vegas is.

♥ Who has the craziest exes? I think he does. She ended up having kids with her sisters ex-husband/ex-B-I-L. So her children and her sisters children are both siblings and cousins!! You would think we lived in Arkansas, not Oklahoma...

♥ Who has the worst temper? Blow the top=him. Simmer till explode=me

♥ Who does the cooking? I do.

♥ Who is more social? he is, since I don't have any friends here. I would like to be more social, and am working on joining groups so that I can meet some people.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Neither of us. But I have gotten better since Baby was born. I used to be a slob. Now I am just a little cluttery.

♥ Who is the more stubborn? jeez. We are both stubborn. Probably part of our problem

♥ Who hogs the bed? The baby hogs the top half. Hubby (is 6'4" with a 40'' inseam) hogs the bottom half with his legs.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me. I am up about 6:30 to nurse Baby. Then wake him up to dress and entertain her while I get ready for work.

♥ Where was your first date? Went to eat at the local steakhouse

♥ Who has the bigger family? He has a much bigger/closer extended family. half of my family doesn't talk to each other

♥ Do you get flowers often? NOPE. The last time I got flowers I TOLD him to buy them for me. So sad...

♥ How do you spend the holidays?With his family usually.

♥ Who is more jealous? Him, definitely. I get a spurt of jealously about once a year.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? 3rd date. The only guy I actually followed the 3 date rule with. :)

♥ Who eats more? him. have you seen him? He is huge!

♥ Who does/did the laundry? ME! I do all of it. The one thing he told me when we got together is " I don't do laundry" . And he doesn't.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?I am.

♥ Who drives when you are together? Depends. Him, unless I feel he has drank to much, then me.

No comments:

Post a Comment