First Born Survey
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born. If you're a parent and you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes, we had been trying for a couple of months
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes. Had been married for 4 years
3. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION? Excited! But very scared too. It was something I had wanted, but it still scared the crap out of me
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 25
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I had been trying, so I took a test, like I had every month for the past couple of months. That one came up positive.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? The Hubby. But he was out of town, and I couldn't wait till he got home, so I told him over the phone. Wish I would have waited so I could have seen his reaction.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Nope
9. DUE DATE? June 1st.
DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Very little. I think maybe two weeks of it, and I only threw up twice. It was a GREAT pregnancy. And I need to thank Dr. Drofen for all the adjustments that helped to keep me headache, morning sickness and back pain free!!! THANK YOU!! Go CHIROPRACTIC!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Reece's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards/Blast/McFlurry/whatever ice cream place that was close.. and taco bell
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? All the random people that got mad (even people I didn't know) that we choose not to find out the sex. I had one stranger (a man even) yell at me about how absurd it was not to find out. What does he care?!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? A girl.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I did want a boy first, but am very happy with the beautiful girl that I had
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Gained 33. Have lost 37 now, 8 months later! Thank you breast feeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Nope. People were too upset about not knowing the sex, I said no to the shower. I didn't want to hear it anymore
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Technically it was a surprise, but both Hubby and I felt that it was going to be a girl.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Not a one. It was a wonderful event. I hope that the next one will be just as good.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Special Beginnings Birth Center, Grand Prairie TX
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 14.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Hubby did. And he did a great job. The drive home however...jeez :)
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Hubby, CNM and the CNM's birth attendant
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? All natural Baby! Got to the birth center at 12:00 am. Was dilated to a 7. Got in the tub. Pushed for one hour. Had her at 2:23 am. Back at home by 5:45 am!! Awesome!
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Nope. Took a NSAID at the CNM's direction to keep swelling down afterward.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs, 0 ounces
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? June 1st, 2008
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HER? Charlee Starleen
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 8 months old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment