Thursday, February 26, 2009

Send some patients...

Man o man! I am in desperate need of patients. I have enough money in my business account to pay the rent and that is it. I don't even think I can manage the phone bill. I will have to pay that out of my personal account, which is just about as empty as the business account. I know the economy is bad...but how did I go from doing as well as I was my 3rd month of business to now in my 6th and only seeing one patient for the whole week?? Please Lord let March be better!! Send me some good vibes if you have any to spare.

Headed north this weekend for the S-I-L's wedding. I am taking the pictures for it. I am not a photographer. I have never even taken a class. I hope that I do ok for her. We will see. I am mostly hoping that Baby is back to her happy self this weekend so that she is easy to handle again. She is getting there. The teeth are still bothering her some, but the cold is pretty much gone so things are looking up.

Anyway. I am tired and think I will go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine (a vet) is leaving the area for a year in Hawaii, mainly due to bad business. I guess when the economy goes south one of the things that get cut back is animal care. That's too bad because they know nothing of the economy and shouldn't be victims because of it. Our local news is full of abandoned animal stories. I hope things pick-up for you-- spring is coming and birthing will be happening.

    ReplyDelete